Sunday, August 16, 2015

Status update - ただいま準備中です。しばらくお待ちください。

Hi everyone, in case you are wondering where I've been and why the blog has been so quiet of late, it's due to the fact that I've been rather busy of late in terms of work and other matters. Coupled with being unwell, I've found it difficult to write anything during the weekends when all I felt like doing was to rest and do nothing. Thank you to those who've dropped me comments asking about my status, I haven't given up or closed this blog so there's nothing to worry about. ^__^

As the title of this post suggests, there are some preparations I need to make in order to regain the usual posting pace. I'll be posting progressively from now on with the reviews of films I caught during the recent Japanese Film Festival in Singapore and dramas which I finished long ago but still haven't finished the reviews for. Last but not least, there will be lots of "overdue" news translations so don't be surprised to find "old stories" popping up here.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

2 comments:

chan said...

you never walk and sadness alone in this world

junny said...

Glad to have you back! Sorry to hear you weren't feeling well. Don't worry too much about updating regularly or whatnot, take your time doing up the posts :)